Journal of Interdisciplinary Studies in Education (JISE)
JISE(ISSN 2166-2681) is an international, open access, double-blind, and peer-reviewed academic publication. JISE is published bi-annually by the Center for Excellence in Education at Arkansas State University. The journal publishes interdisciplinary and multidisciplinary theoretical and empirically-based research articles, and book reviews related to all aspects of teaching and learning in K-12 and Higher Education. JISE serves as an intellectual platform for the research community.
Among the topics thatÂ Journal focuses on are:
- Educational Leadership and Culture of the Academy
- Intercultural communication, intercultural relations, student involvement
- Globalization, internationalization, cultural influences
- Internationalization of teaching, learning and research
- Multiculturalism, diversity, and individualism
Journal of Interdisciplinary Studies in Education
PO Box 1270 State University
AR 72467 USA
|No announcements have been published.|
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.